Duality Technologies is hiring a Cryptographic Engineer who has an interest in developing and applying encrypted computing technologies. Industry experience is a plus, but not critical. The ideal candidate is a team player who is looking to grow with the company.
The candidate will report to our Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Typical responsibilities include designing efficient ways to use homomorphic encryption technology to solve our customers’ emerging encrypted computing needs. The successful candidate will develop prototype software and work with our team’s software engineers as they integrate these solutions into our products.
Experience with applied math is desired. We are interested in candidates who have had exposure to a mixture of encrypted computing techniques, but hands-on exposure to multiple encrypted computing technologies is not critical. Experience with lattice cryptography is ideal. Experience with software engineering, such as implementing prototypes in C/C++, Java or Python is beneficial but not critical.
We are interested in candidates at all levels from a fresh PhD graduate to experienced researchers / scientists / engineers. The candidate is expected to work from our office in metro New York City. Occasional travel to other offices in Cambridge MA or Tel Aviv Israel is expected. The position is not necessarily customer facing, but we would welcome candidates with experience and interest in working directly with our customers.
- A PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a related field.
- Experience prototyping encryption technologies, such as lattice-based homomorphic encryption.
- An ability and willingness to work on a team
- Experience with homomorphic encryption, lattice cryptography, secure multiparty computation or other encrypted computing technologies
- Familiarity with data science
- Experience implementing lattice cryptography in software or hardware
- Familiarity with C/C++, Java, Python
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Duality Technologies is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/LGBT