Duality Technologies is hiring a Head of Cryptography engineering who has experience managing a multi-disciplinary team developing advanced cryptography software products. Experience developing software products using C++ is critical.
The candidate will report to our VP of Engineering. Typical responsibilities include managing the design of C++ software products that leverage homomorphic encryption technology to solve our customers’ emerging encrypted computing needs and collaborating with internal customers that use cryptography technologies for applied data science products. The successful candidate will have extensive experience developing software products.
Experience with cryptography products is desired. We are interested in candidates who have had exposure to a mixture of encrypted computing techniques, but hands-on exposure to multiple encrypted computing technologies is not critical. Experience with lattice cryptography is ideal. Experience with managing software engineering for production, such as implementing prototypes in C/C++, and Python is critical. Experience working in start-ups is highly desirable.
We are interested in candidates with 7+ years of experience. Remote candidates are being considered who can work with our team based in metro New York City with regular travel to our offices in metro New York City. Occasional travel to other offices in Cambridge MA or Tel Aviv Israel is expected. The position is not necessarily customer facing, but we would welcome candidates with experience and interest in working directly with our customers.
- 7+ years’ experience in managing software engineering in C++
- 2+ years’ experience managing cryptography engineering teams
- An ability and willingness to work on a team
- Experience with homomorphic encryption, lattice cryptography, secure multiparty computation or other encrypted computing technologies
- Familiarity with data science
- Experience implementing lattice cryptography in software or hardware
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Duality Technologies is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/LGBT