Duality Technologies is hiring a senior software engineer who has interest in writing advanced high-quality software for applied encrypted computing technologies. Experience developing software products using C++ is critical.
The candidate will report to our Head of Cryptography Engineering. Typical responsibilities include designing C++ software architectures that leverage homomorphic encryption technology to solve our customers’ emerging encrypted computing needs. The successful candidate will receive prototype software and work with our team’s cryptography scientists as they integrate these solutions into our products.
Experience with cryptography products is desired. We are interested in candidates who have had exposure to a mixture of encrypted computing techniques, but hands-on exposure to multiple encrypted computing technologies is not critical. Experience with lattice cryptography is ideal. Experience with software engineering, such as implementing prototypes in C/C++, and Python is critical. Experience with hardware acceleration is desirable but not critical.
We are interested in candidates with 7+ years of experience. Remote candidates are being considered who can work with our team based in metro New York City with regular travel to our offices in metro New York City. Occasional travel to other offices in Cambridge MA or Tel Aviv Israel is expected. The position is not necessarily customer facing, but we would welcome candidates with experience and interest in working directly with our customers.
- 7+ years’ experience in software engineering in C++
- 2+ years’ experience with Python
- An ability and willingness to work on a team
- Experience with homomorphic encryption, lattice cryptography, secure multiparty computation or other encrypted computing technologies
- Familiarity with data science
- Experience implementing lattice cryptography in software or hardware
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Duality Technologies is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/LGBT