We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our GTM team, responsible for executing product deployment and evaluation projects. You will be in charge of managing various aspects, ongoing monitoring as well as planning new implementations and expansions. You will be the link between Duality and our clients coordinating internally and externally and working closely with our solution engineers to help deliver Duality’s implementations.
Your goals will include successfully bringing projects to completion within the agreed time and quality.
- Manage rapidly changing projects
- Set project schedules and ensure on-time execution
- Oversee technical development to address our client needs
- Work closely with: Clients; Solution Engineers; Account Managers; Product Managers; Data Scientists
- Solving problems and making sure our clients and prospects are HAPPY!!
- 3 years experience in project management or technical account management – MUST
- Tech background and tech-oriented – MUST
- Management background (managed customers, managed various teams or resources in the company) – MUST
- High level of English (verbal and written) – MUST
- Leadership and strong decision-making ability – be able to make responsible decisions on the fly when things don’t go according to plan
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure – be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Experience with Financial Services and/or Healthcare industries – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree – industrial engineering or similar